About NASEO's Affiliates Program
NASEO's Affiliate membership provides businesses, trade associations, nonprofits, and other organizations a unique alliance opportunity with each and every State Energy Office.
The economic development potential in the energy sector is raising the visibility and value of the important work of the State Energy Offices, and creating new opportunities for our Affiliate Members. This is an exciting time to engage with the State Energy Offices, and through NASEO you can connect directly with them as they advance energy policy, innovation, and investment.
NASEO values the Affiliates’ participation, expertise, and input, which are essential to formulating NASEO activities and policies that support the nation’s 56 State and Territory Energy Offices.
- Facilitated introductions and access to State Energy Offices directors and their staff;
- Monthly reports (via email and p[hone) on Congressional and Administration actions, including energy bill tracking, budget and appropriations updates, and Congressional hearing summaries;
- Participation and opportunities to present during NASEO committee and regional meetings;
- Input into the NASEO's conference agendas and priority access to speaking opportunities;
- Public-private sector exchange and relationship building on energy issues;
- Distribution of your news to more than 500 energy-focused state, federal, nonprofit, and private sector recipients of our monthly newsletter;
- Recognition on the NASEO website and in other prominent State and Territory Energy Office communications;
- One pre-paid registration to either the Annual Meeting or the Energy Policy Outlook Conference;
- Discounted conference exhibit and sponsorship rates; and